Take your message to the world
There has never been a better time to publish your work. Current technology allows you to publish your books on your own terms.
This course is will demystify the current self-publishing landscape so you can determine – and implement – the best course of action, for your book.
Whether you want to publish a book to generate fresh leads for your business, build your authority in your niche, or as an additional revenue stream – the addition of a published book to your body of work will help you achieve this.
These days, you can self-publish a printed book, or create an ebook available on Amazon (and other platforms) – or you can do both. We give your framework to determine the best strategy for you.
In this course, you’ll discover:
- The best methods of publishing your book to suit your specific goals (it’s not a case of one size fits all!).
- Do you need a printed book at all? Or can you just rely on an ebook?
- How to select the best size and format for your printed book.
- How to get your book printed – what are your options?
- When should you use platforms like CreateSpace.
- Standardised international file formats you need to publish print and eBooks to the various online platforms – and how you can do this yourself.
- Elements of excellent book cover design that will help sell your book.
- What is required inside your book. Interior layout: it’s contents, compliance and design.
- How to upload your print and eBook to the biggest online global book retailer to make your book available to an international audience within 48 hours.
This course is focuses on the key steps you need to take to self-publish – so that you can see your book in print or your ebook available on Amazon. While we touch briefly on marketing and distribution, this is not the focus on this course.
This is essential if you are a non-fiction or business book author who is considering the self-publishing route. If you are a fiction author, you should only consider self-publishing if you are prepared to build your author platform and market/distribute your own book.
Starts: Whenever you want.
Where: Anywhere with a reliable internet connection.
Format: Access your content immediately, learn at your own pace.
Price: $245 – includes full access to course content for 12 months.