Using the new AWC Learning Hub
- Introduction to the AWC Learning Hub
- How to make the most of your online course on the AWC learning hub
- How to listen to audio on the AWC learning hub
- How to play video on the AWC learning hub
- How to download handouts on the AWC learning hub
- How to comment and post your assignment on the AWC learning hub
- I can't login to my AWC learning hub account!
Why haven't I received my confirmation email or login details yet? (Or any kind of email, for that matter!)
Oh no! Our email may have been caught up by your "inbox bouncer". Here are some tips on whitelisting us in your inbox. Once you've done that (and if you haven't found us in your spam or junkmail folder) just drop us a line and we'll organise for the emails to be resent.
First of all, check you're using the correct username and password. Your username is the email address you used to purchase the course. Your password is case-sensitive and cannot have a space at the end (watch for this if you're copying+pasting your password from the login email we sent you).
If you still can't login, don't throw your computer out the window just yet! Drop us a line and we'll help you out.