When it comes to publishing a book, every celebrated author knows they have to master the art of online marketing. 50 Shades of Grey started as an ebook and found a massive online audience, before it became a paperback.
Online publishing sensation Amanda Hocking, also emerged from obscurity to best-selling status, entirely under her own self-published steam, selling 1.5 million books and making $2.5 million in just 20 months.
If you’d like to learn how to master the online marketing world, come along to this book launch event at Dymocks Sydney, and hear our very own Copywriting Essentials tutor, Bernadette Schwerdt, deliver a keynote speech on Digital Entrepreneurship.
You’ll enjoy a tasty buffet breakfast, receive a copy of her new book Secrets of Online Entrepreneurs (which is just an inch away from being officially declared a best-seller) and then enjoy a 60-minute presentation. Bernadette will reveal the inside ‘scoop’ on how some of Australia’s top online entrepreneurs turned ordinary ideas into extraordinary fortunes. Here’s what else she will cover:
• Spot profitable business niches that most people overlook
• Turn a passion or hobby into a profitable business
• Ask the top 3 questions all great entrepreneurs ask before they launch any business
• Identify industries ripe for disruption
• Build a database instantly without spending a cent
• Access talented website developers and other suppliers essential to creating an online business (for a fraction of the usual cost)
If you’ve always wanted to turn a passion into a profitable business, whilst working from home and without spending a lot to get started, come along and discover how to unleash your own online entrepreneur.
Here are the details:
Date: Tuesday 8 March 2016
Time: 7.15am sharp
Cost: $45 incl. gst (ticket cost includes breakfast and the book)
Address: Dymocks Sydney, 424 – 430 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Crime. Murder. Espionage. Mystery. And much more in our free ebook A Month of Murder and Mayhem. Launching in August!
Fill in your details below to receive it as soon as it's ready.