KarryOn is ‘the voice of the travel industry’ and a digital platform for travel industry community to share news, experiences, insights and resources. With a growing consumer audience KarryOn is offering relevant, fun and interesting lifestyle content in addition to travel news.
As the Digital Lifestyle Editor you will be responsible for delivering fresh, relevant, trendy and fun lifestyle content for the KarryOn website
The Digital Lifestyle Editor creates, writes and presents content for all digital channels including the website, social media and emails. It is the Digital Editor’s role to maintain quality and consistency across all digital platforms to build brand engagement, brand visibility and to drive traffic online and in store.
You are/will exhibit:
- Proven track record in social media content creation and blogging
- Proven knowledge of digital publishing with experience in publishing images and content to websites, navigation and hyperlinks, with an understanding of basic SEO principles
- Successful background in sourcing interesting content, both locally and globally. Your reach will be diverse and you can turn ideas around fast to provide compelling content including product, trend, news and quirky stories through all mediums, including picture, video and written material
- Experience working as a Digital Editor, preferably from a lifestyle background
- Proven experience in creative writing, copyediting and digital media
- A degree in communications, journalism or English
- Advanced wordpress skills
- Basic photoshop skills including resizing images
- Strong independent nature
- Team player
- Outstanding time management skills including meeting deadlines
To apply, contact [email protected], 0477 278 440.
The Australian Writers' Centre posts job advertisements which may be of interest to readers. However, this should not be taken as a sign of endorsement. Please do your own research when applying for any jobs mentioned on this site.