Many of Australia’s most established authors got their start writing for The School Magazine. And now it’s your chance to be part of it.
This is from The School Magazine:
Calling All Writers: The School Magazine is open to submissions
The School Magazine is the longest-running literary publication for children in the world.
It's also a great way for both emerging and established writers to get their work into the hands of kids all over Australia.
Did you know you can write for kids and get paid?
- We're seeking quality children's literature for ages 7-12+ in the following text types: stories, plays, articles, persuasive texts and poetry.
- We welcome ALL VOICES to submit manuscripts.
- Work is paid on publication (you can find rate details on our website).
- We aim to get back to each submission within 30 days.
- Upon selection, we work with incredibly talented artists to visually bring your writing to life.
- Be part of a 100+ year legacy!
Ready to submit?
Find submission guidelines, sample magazines and submit your work at: