Hey – want to win SEVEN books for yourself or the special mum in your life? (Maybe YOU are the special mum…) Well, until 1 May, you have the chance to do precisely that, with our Mother’s Day pack giveaway!
Now of course, mums come in all shapes, sizes and reading tastes – which is why this pack contains a variety of books sure to match the varied reading interests of the recipient. The seven books are:
- Redeemable: A Memoir of Darkness and Hope by Erwin James
- Police at the Station and They Don’t Look Friendly by Adrian McKinty
- I Hate the Internet by Jarett Kobek
- Their Brilliant Careers – the Fantastic Lives of 16 Extraordinary Australian Writers by Ryan O’Neill
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- Storm and Grace by Kathryn Heyman
- Third Time Lucky by Karly Lane
They’ll be a welcome addition to ANY bookshelf or bedside pile! And to win, we have a very simple question for you:
Describe your mother in THREE WORDS.
That’s it! They can be three separate words (“loud, short, sparkly”) or three contiguous words (“an amazing taxidermist”), but make sure they’re great – because you can only enter ONCE!
The entry we like the most – as judged by our team here in the office – will win the pack, delivered to you IN TIME FOR MOTHER’S DAY (which is 14 May, by the way). So, play your cards right (well, your three words) and you could have your Mother’s Day gift already sorted!
ENTER USING THE FORM BELOW.
Entries close midday Monday 1 May 2017, Sydney/Melbourne time.
(NOTE: If you win, we’ll contact you via email. Winners must acknowledge their win and provide a sending address within 7 days of notification or they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be chosen.)