Publish and sell your novel – right now!
If you’re an indie author, you can take your book to a global audience when you publish on Kindle. It means that readers from all over the world can find your work – and buy from you!
While there are other ebook platforms like Apple, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble, most indie authors find that the lion’s share of their books are purchased via Amazon’s Kindle store. In fact, more than 80% of English-language ebooks are purchased on Kindle instead of the other platforms.
The ebook market is still growing, and indie authors currently capture 35% of all ebook sales from the entire Kindle store. Imagine, your book featuring on the virtual bookshelf right next to a Big Five title!
However, if you want to be a successful indie (self-published) author, it’s vital that you look professional, follow the right protocols and maximise your chance for success.
That’s why we’re here to help.
While some indie authors are happy to immerse themselves in the technical side of publishing on Kindle, or are prepared to bumble through the maze of options they need to go through with Amazon, we know that successful self-publishing involves making the RIGHT choices. The kind of choices that will maximise your chances of readers finding you – and buying your book(s).
In this course, you’ll discover:
- The exact steps you need to take to set up an account on Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP).
- How to format your book the right way.
- Elements of an ebook that will help it sell.
- What is required inside your ebook. Interior layout: its contents, compliance and design.
- How to upload to the biggest online global book retailer to make your book available to an international audience, today.
- How to tap in to the additional promotional opportunities available exclusively on the Kindle store through Amazon’s KDP Select program.
- Indie publishing tips that will increase exposure and have Amazon help sell your book for you and notify your readers of any future books you publish.
- How to link your books, if you plan on writing a series, and why you would want to do so.
- How to read your sales reports in Amazon’s 12 different country’s stores, so you can make targeted decisions for each territory.
How our “self-paced courses” work
Self-publish Your Novel on Kindle is one of AWC’s 20+ “self-paced” online courses.
But what does that mean? Allow us to explain:
What’s included in your online course?
- 1.5 hours of content – access anytime at your own pace
- 5 video lessons