Thanks for joining our writing community!
You're one step closer to achieving your writing goals, and that's awesome! We’re looking forward to letting you know about the latest writing news, courses, competitions and more – you just need to let your inbox know that we’re on our way.
You see, your inbox is like the coolest venue in town, but the burly electronic bouncer out front still needs to know that we’re on the door list and not gatecrashing. That’s where “whitelisting” our emails will help. Every email program is different, but here’s some tips:
- Check your junk/spam folder for an email from us. If you find one, mark it as “Not Spam” or “Not Junk Mail”.
- If you use tabs in Gmail, you’ll want to drag our emails to the “primary” tab.
- Other email programs (e.g. Outlook) have a “safe senders” whitelist, usually under “manage account options” – in here will be a place to add our [email protected] address.
- Mac mail’s preferences has rules – you can add one to always ensure our emails get delivered to the inbox, not junk.
- Security is a priority for all email providers – every version has a slightly different method of doing things. Just check the help menu from your email provider, or jump on Google.
See you in your inbox very soon!