In this week's episode: Meet Rebecca Lee, author of How Words Get Good: The Story of Making a Book. What is bionic reading? Where did ‘italics' come from? And you could win your own copy of Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus.
Links mentioned in this episode
- ‘Writing for children of all ages' with Pamela Freeman & Lesley Gibbes
- Bionic reading
- Bionic reading article on The Guardian
- Bionic reading article on The Conversation
- WIN Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- Buy So You Want to be a Writer – the book!
- Facebook group for So You Want to be a Writer
Writer in residence: Rebecca Lee
Rebecca Lee is a word nerd and publishing industry veteran. She's spent twenty years managing hundreds of high-profile books from delivery of manuscript to finished copies, signing off millions of words as fit to go to print with only the occasional regret.
Follow Rebecca on Instagram.