Showcase your expertise
Would you like to:
- have instant credibility?
- be quoted in the media?
- be a thought leader in your industry?
- showcase your expertise?
That’s what can happen when your business book is published.
Your business book can result in lucrative opportunities. It positions you as an expert in your field.
It’s an excuse to get on morning talk shows and to be featured in other media. It can also be a wonderful lead generation tool to gain prospects and customers.
This powerful online on-demand course shows you how you can turn your expertise into a best-selling business book.
It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in. You can distill your knowledge into a book that acts like a business card on steroids. If you do it the right way, you’ll find doors opening, more sales converting and more leads pouring into your business.
This course is about how to write a business book. But that doesn’t mean your book is about the topic of business. It’s most likely going to be on a topic that’s associated with whatever business you are in. So, if you’re a chiropractor, your book might be about back pain. If you’re a divorce coach, it’s going to be about coping with divorce. If you’re a mortgage broker, it may be about building wealth through property.
- how to write a business book that sells!
- a clear strategy on how to write, publish and promote your book
- what you need to do to make it different to other books on the same topic
- the best structure for your book
- whether you should write it yourself – or outsource to a ghostwriter
- your publishing options – mainstream publishers versus self-publishing
- how to write a book proposal to a traditional publisher
- a step-by-step guide to self-publishing including how to submit your ebook to Amazon and other online book stores
- how to use your book as a lead generation machine
- the steps you need take to build a successful author platform
- the basics of publicity and promotion
- And MUCH more.
This online course is ideal if you want a clear, no-nonsense overview of the key steps you need to take to write a business book you can be proud of.
With practical advice and case studies, you’ll also learn what you need to put in place to boost your profile and build your author platform.
Writing a book can seem daunting. But we know you’re busy, so we provide templates, checklists and guidelines so that you can write your book in the most efficient way.
Learn from the best
Valerie Khoo is an award-winning writer and author of five books who wrote about entrepreneurship for Fairfax for 13 years. She has ghost-written two business books and edited many others. Valerie is also a journalist and small business commentator. Valerie is author of Power Stories: The 8 Stories You MUST Tell to Build an Epic Business and CEO of the Australian Writers’ Centre.
She mentors thought leaders who want to showcase their expertise in their own business book.
Before becoming a freelance writer more than 15 years ago, she was features director of CLEO. She has worked at the three publishing giants – Bauer, Pacific Magazines and EMAP – and is now a freelance editor for several consumer and corporate publications. Her work has also appeared in publications such as Voyeur, Australian Financial Review and The Age.
Starts: Whenever you want.
Where: Anywhere with a reliable internet connection.
Format: Access your content immediately, learn at your own pace.
Price: $359– includes full access to course content for 12 months.