Bring your creativity to the Surface!
The Australian Writers’ Centre invites you to unleash your creativity in an exciting new competition running throughout November 2016.
Creativity can reveal itself in many ways – whether it’s writing a compelling novel, taking a mesmerising photo or producing a piece of art. And we’re all about giving you the right tools to help make it happen.
Lately we’ve been sharing some great tips on how you can do that with the ultrathin, powerful and versatile Microsoft Surface. (If you missed these tips, you can view them here and here.) And now we want YOU to bring your creativity to the Surface – for the chance to win your very own Surface Pro 4!
Specifically, this is the Surface Pro 4 i7 512/16GB RRP AU $2799.
HOW TO ENTER
This is the fun part. On social media, tell us how a Surface Pro 4 would help YOU get creative on your next project by completing this sentence: “A Surface would help me create…”.
Be sure to follow the rules below:
- Your entry should be maximum 25 words. This includes those first six above (and make sure you DO include them in your entry!).
- Add #SurfaceLife to the end of your message. (This is not included in your word count.)
- You can use just words, a picture or both!
- Post your entry to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or via your blog.
- Instagram: Add #SurfaceLife to the end and tag @writerscentreau.
- Facebook: Go here, add your entry to the comments and then share the post about the competition.
- Twitter: Add #SurfaceLife and tag @writerscentreau (but you need to stay within Twitter’s character count if you choose this option).
- Blog: Tweet a link to your blog post using #SurfaceLife and tag @writerscentreau
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR YOUR ENTRIES!
The winner will be announced Tuesday 13 December 2016.