We've been big fans of Tania’s gorgeous historical fiction ever since her first bestselling novel, The Girl From Munich, which she published after attending a few of our courses here at the Australian Writers' Centre. She has since gone on to publish its sequel, Suitcase of Dreams, and another wartime novel, Letters from Berlin – and you can catch the first chapter of that in Story Sessions episode 384.
Echoes of War is her fourth novel, again published by Simon and Schuster and it’s sure to be another success.
In this Story Session, Tania talks about her writing process and reads the first chapter of Echoes of War.
Links mentioned in this episode
- The Girl From Munich by Tania Blanchard
- Suitcase of Dreams by Tania Blanchard
- Letters from Berlin by Tania Blanchard
- Echoes of War by Tania Blanchard
- So you want to be a writer Facebook group
This podcast is brought to you by the Australian Writers' Centre.
Find out more about your hosts here:
- Allison Tait (@altait on Twitter and @allisontaitwriter on Instagram).
- Valerie Khoo (@valeriekhoo on Twitter and @valeriekhoo on Instagram).