This is the fourth novel from Sandie and it is bound to be as fabulously popular as her previous three. Longtime listeners may remember we spoke to Sandie back in episode 323 when The Banksia Bay Beach Shack had just come out, which was her third novel, and before that she published The Cottage at Rosella Cove and The Kookaburra Creek Cafe.
In this Story Session, Sandie talks about her writing process and reads the first chapter of The Wattle Island Book Club.
Links mentioned in this episode
- The Banksia Bay Beach Shack by Sandie Docker
- The Cottage at Rosella Cove by Sandie Docker
- The Kookaburra Creek Cafe by Sandie Docker
- The Wattle Island Book Club by Sandie Docker
- Ep 323 Meet Sandie Docker, author of ‘The Banksia Bay Beach Shack’.
- So you want to be a writer Facebook group
This podcast is brought to you by the Australian Writers' Centre.
Find out more about your hosts here:
- Allison Tait (@altait on Twitter and @allisontaitwriter on Instagram).
- Valerie Khoo (@valeriekhoo on Twitter and @valeriekhoo on Instagram).