Crime thriller author Candice Fox on turning her novel Crimson Lake into the TV series Troppo. Also: getting into real estate copywriting and we have 3 copies of The Maid by Nita Prose to giveaway.
Links mentioned in this episode
- 31% OFF until 7 March 2022: Anatomy of a Crime: How to Write About Murder
- Troppo by Candice Fox (originally published as Crimson Lake)
- The Bluffs by Kyle Perry
- Ep 440: Meet Kyle Perry, author of The Deep
- WIN The Maid by Nita Prose
- Buy So You Want to be a Writer – the book!
- Facebook group for So You Want to be a Writer
Writer in residence: Candice Fox
Candice Fox is an award-winning crime and thriller writer. Her latest novel is The Chase, an electrifying cat-and-mouse thriller set in the Nevada desert. She is the author of Hush Hush, her fourth book with iconic crime and thriller author James Patterson. Liar Liar, Fifty Fifty and her bestselling novel Never Never were also written with James Patterson. Described as “a brutal, action-packed and really hard-edged novel about a crime set in a FIFO mine in the outback,” Never Never hit number 1 in the New York Times bestseller list and around the world.
This podcast is brought to you by the Australian Writers' Centre and our course Anatomy of a Crime: How to Write About Murder
(If you click the book in this post and then purchase from Booktopia, we get a small commission. This amount is donated to Doggie Rescue to support their valuable work with unwanted and abandoned dogs.)