This is the latest novel by Joanna, whose previous bestselling books include The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village, The Last Voyage of Mrs Henry Parker and The Great Escape from Woodlands Nursing Home. And of course, it’s wonderful to see Joanna doing so well in her writing career as she is one of our AWC graduates.
In this Story Session, Joanna talks about her writing process and reads the first chapter of The Tea Ladies of St Jude's Hospital.
Links mentioned in this episode
- The Tea Ladies of St Jude's Hospital by Joanna Nell
- The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village by Joanna Nell
- The Last Voyage of Mrs Henry Parker by Joanna Nell
- The Great Escape from Woodlands Nursing Home by Joanna Nell
- So you want to be a writer Facebook group
This podcast is brought to you by the Australian Writers' Centre.
Find out more about your hosts here:
- Allison Tait (@altait on Twitter and @allisontaitwriter on Instagram).
- Valerie Khoo (@valeriekhoo on Twitter and @valeriekhoo on Instagram).