Posted on May 24, 2017 3:00 pm
Valerie Khoo is CEO of the Australian Writers' Centre. As a feature writer, her work has appeared in The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Australian Financial Review magazine, Virgin inflight magazine and many more publications. For seven years, she wrote a weekly enterprise column, syndicated across six major Fairfax news sites. She is author of "Power Stories: The 8 Stories You MUST Tell to Build an Epic Business".
You might also like:
- 'Why I write' collection part 3
- Petronella McGovern's dream of becoming a fiction author comes true with her thrilling debut novel
- Furious Fiction turns 21 and fans sign the card
- Candice Fox’s fertile, grizzly world of crime fiction writing
- 10 online courses to make you a better writer
- Sarah Bailey wins Ned Kelly Award for Best First Novel
- 'Why I write' collection part 2
- What is middle-grade fiction and should you write it?