You can’t get a job without work experience – but you can’t get work experience without a job.
This age-old chicken-or-the-egg scenario stops talented copywriters from getting started. But there is a way around it.
In this podcast Bernadette talks to us about:
- finding your first client
- creating the marketing collateral clients need to see to hire you
- starting small and use online events to start networking elegantly
- overcoming imposter syndrome
- believing that what you have is useful and of value
- following up without feeling nervous
- identifying your niche
- creating your copywriting pitch and deliver it with aplomb.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Copywriting Essentials
- How to Build a Successful Freelance Copywriting Business
- SEO Copywriting
- Copy Club
This podcast is brought to you by Copy Club
Share the love!