For 95% of beginner copywriters, finding clients is the bane of their existence. Well, what if I told you there was a way you could avoid all that?
This approach has clients clicking on YOUR profile, and directly messaging YOU — not you painfully messaging them. No more Upwork, Fiverr, or yet another job application with 50 other potential candidates.
You become the prize, and with that, you instantly command higher rates because you have a flurry of piping hot leads begging to work with you.
In this podcast, you’ll discover:
- Influencer vs. creator… What’s the difference? (and here’s how copywriters can do it)
- No, you don’t need to have millions of followers to find your next client on social media, and earn $100,000 per year as a copywriter. You just need (this)
- Website copywriters: Here’s a simple plan to monetise your Instagram following to generate your next copywriting gig (this works even if you only have 1,000 people following you)
- How to “pre-suade” your clients so by the time you hop on a call, they are in “give-me-reasons-to-buy-mode” (and you won’t have to answer painful objections)
- Here’s exactly what type of content you should be posting to land as many gigs as possible in minimum time (and what social media channels work fastest specifically for copywriters)
- The 3 core elements found in every successful million dollar online and offline marketing campaign
- How to reach as many potential clients on TikTok, YouTube Shorts, and Instagram Reels by leveraging the “one-and-done” concept
- What never to say in a cold email to a potential collaboration with Squarespace (and other high profile brands)
- How many followers do you need to start generating leads on auto-pilot
With over 15 years in Sales & Marketing experience Danielle Lewis has made a name for herself on a global stage through the success of her multiple companies, speaking career and relatable social media presence.
Danielle is the Co-Founder & CEO of Scrunch, a global analytics and education platform for Influencer Marketing.
Scrunch launched in late 2014, and since then has raised $3 Million in capital, built a world-class team and launched a SaaS platform in Australia and the US, setting up HQ in Brisbane, Australia.
Danielle and her team have been proven to be game-changers in the Influencer Marketing world, taking on massive advertising campaigns, collaborating with the likes of Amazon, Deliveroo, NewsCorp, Publicis Mojo, Under Armour, Youfoodz and more.
Ten years ago she started a local Brisbane-based blog while pursuing a career in enterprise sales for Australia's largest telecommunications company. It was through this blog that the world of digital Influencers and their challenges would interest her so much that she threw-in a rising career to pursue the world of technology startups.
Culminating with the recognition of being awarded the EY Entrepreneur of the Year in 2019 (QLD, Emerging Female Category).
Danielle has since gone on to launch SPARK, sales courses and coaching for founders who want to sell more with ease, make a bigger impact and have more fun.
Hosting the podcast SPARK TV, a female founder interview series on Spotify and Apple.
Outside of business, Danielle's heart belongs to travel, yoga & champagne
Links mentioned in this episode:
This podcast is brought to you by Copy Club
For copywriters. Creating wealth from words.™