If you’d like to explore how your copywriting skills can help you, or your client, write a book and become an authority in your industry, this is the episode for you.
Anna Featherstone is an expert author, publicist, independent book marketer. In this podcast, she reveals her inside secrets on how you can publish a book to increase your writing revenue.
We talk about how to:
- use your copywriting skills to write a book
- offer a book as a service to your clients
- ensure your business benefits from writing a book
- ‘bake’ the marketing plan into the book from the start
- use a book to make high level contacts and improve your connections
- assess the pathways (and costs) to publishing – traditional, independent (self publishing) or hybrid
- apply simple, cost-effective marketing ideas to help you launch your book
- get into libraries
- choose your keywords and metadata to be found online
- get more speaking gigs
- leverage Amazon to get a best seller
If you're interested in learning how to write a book for yourself or your client, to extend your copywriting services to ghost writing, and podcasting, this is the episode for you.
About Anna Featherstone:
Anna Featherstone mentors and empowers authors in relation to all things publishing and book marketing. She has written five non-fiction books, is a judge of the Australian Business Book Awards and the Australian Ambassador for the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi).
Her latest title: Look–It’s Your Book! Write, Publish & Promote Your Non-Fiction Book: A Self-Publishing Guide for Australian Writers is on the Australian Society of Authors’ Recommended Reading List.
When she’s not reading, writing, publishing or book mentoring, Anna gets into the thick of things with bees, beings and the big issues of our time. She reckons everything’s better over a cup of tulsi and lemon balm tea.
Mentioned in this episode:
This podcast is brought to you by Copy Club
For copywriters. Creating wealth from words.™