Top the pile...
Want to get published? Then it’s ESSENTIAL you know how to pitch to publishers and agents. But who should you approach first? What do you need to send them? And how can you tell if you’re actually ready? This on-demand course will answer these questions and more!
Enter Natasha Lester – a published author who has successfully navigated her way through the ups, downs, lefts and rights of pitching to agents and publishers in today’s market. And she’s in a sharing mood.
Who should take this course?
If you’re currently writing a novel or memoir and want to be ready for the next step, then this course is for you. Or, perhaps you’ve finished your book and need guidance in pitching to agents and publishers. It’s for you too.
Author Natasha Lester is standing by right NOW to walk you through a 10-step process to successfully pitch your book to agents and publishers. These steps have been developed from Natasha’s own experiences in successfully pitching to and working with agents and publishers over the last five years. It’s good stuff.
Natasha is author of three books, the most recent of which resulted in a bidding frenzy between four major publishers.
(Note: This course focuses on pitching fiction and memoir – authors of self-help, how-to or business books may find this course unsuitable.)
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to ensure your book is ready to be sent out to publishers.
- Putting together a writing CV, building a network and developing your platform (and why this is important in the pitching process).
- Choosing which agents and publishers are right for your book – and how to approach them!
- Writing a pitch that agents and publishers will want to read.
- How to write your synopsis and covering letter.
- Tracking your submissions and why this is important.
- Dealing with rejection and using it to help you improve.
- Accessing other avenues to publication.
- How to assess an offer that might be made for your book.
- And MUCH more!
What you will get out of this course
Well, you want to get published obviously! Or certainly have a greater chance of getting published than ever before. If you’re serious about turning your manuscript into a book, this course will give you the confidence and skills to help make it happen.
Because your hard-earned words deserve the best chance at success.
Starts: Whenever you want.
Where: Anywhere with a reliable internet connection.
Format: Access your content immediately, learn at your own pace.
Price: $147 – includes full access to course content for 12 months.