For many copywriters, finding paid work is problematic. You need to find the clients, do the negotiation, get the brief, do the invoicing, and much more.
But what if you could have someone do it all for you? Someone who could find the clients, place you in the role, take care of the negotiations, organise the finance, so that you just turn up and write! You’ll never have to source work for yourself again, and you’ll get to work with high profile clients too, which will look great on your portfolio.
Wouldn’t that be great?
Well, that service does exist and it’s called Creative Recruiters. And the woman who runs it is called Vicki Anne Craigen, and I spoke with her to get the low down on how new, mid range and experienced copywriters can use recruiters to help them find paid work.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What a copywriting recruiter looks for in a copywriter
- What copywriters are being paid
- How to put your portfolio together, even if you don’t have any experience
- What kind of copywriting work is in high demand
- What the future of copywriting looks like (hint: it’s exciting!)
- What not to do when applying for work with a recruiter
- What to do on your first day in a new freelance job
- What skill sets you’ll need to get the copywriting work of the future
- Why trained copywriters will always outrank untrained copywriters
Mentioned in this episode:
This podcast is brought to you by Copy Club
Share the love!